Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
About GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc
Dwight Engelsma, founder of GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc, has been in the home services industry for 30 years. After working in HVAC for several years, he set out to open a company that focused on providing unbeatable customer service from industry experts. We are proud of the success we’ve seen from our company in a short time, and we are excited to show residents of Western Michigan what a difference it makes to get home services from a company that cares.
Our motto is "Prompt, Personal, Professional Service." We show up on time with the right tools for the job, ensure a thorough diagnosis or personalized heating and cooling solutions, and work closely with you to ensure you are satisfied. Make us your choice for heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, and water heater services in the Grand Rapids area.
We go the extra mile with a smile
At GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc, we’re not satisfied with the status quo. We aim to go above and beyond with customer service that cannot be beat. Not only are our technicians competent and thorough, but they also treat your home and your HVAC system like their own.
We offer 24–hour services as well because we know how difficult it is to get through a night without a working heater or AC system. We love that we get to provide a customized service experience for all of our customers, by listening to their concerns, providing all the options for a solution, and then executing a customer’s request at a fair price.
We do whatever it takes to make you a customer for life. As we say around the office, "We go the extra mile with a smile!"
Experienced, NATE–certified comfort specialists
NATE certification is one of the most distinguished indications that your technician is beyond qualified for the job. Our technicians carry all the licenses necessary to do the work along with NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certification. We are Home Advisor Trusted and have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Why should you make our comfort specialists your first choice when you need service for an air conditioning or heating system, water heater, or indoor air quality system? Because we stand by our work.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Our comfort specialists earn excellent online reviews.
- We have great warranties for many of our installations, along with 1–10 year labor warranties.
- We are a trade ally with local utility companies, so we can offer rebates on certain ENERGY STAR products and discounted tune–ups.
- All technicians are licensed, NATE–certified, and EPA–certified.
- Financing available on approved credit.
- We answer the phone when you need us.
- Always upfront pricing.
- A maintenance plan that gives you priority service, better AC and heating performance, and 10% discounts on repairs throughout your membership, all without signing a contract.