Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Indoor Air Quality in Grand Rapids, MI
Your indoor air quality is likely to be worse than the quality of the air outside of your home—up to 5 times worse in many buildings. Surprised to hear it? Many people are. They associate indoor comfort with the temperature on the thermostat and the firmness of their mattresses, but comfort and health certainly go hand-in-hand. That’s why we offer indoor air quality solutions that work for your entire home.
Our indoor air quality solutions include filters, air purifiers, and UV lights that reduce allergens and keep out particulate that could make you sick. We can help you assess your needs and provide the best possible personalized solution, one that keeps you and your family members healthy and happy while keeping monthly bills low. Contact GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc for customer service that’s second-to-none when it comes to your indoor air quality in Grand Rapids, MI.
Our Indoor Air Quality Products
We install a variety of brands and products suited to your needs, and we’re proud to work with REME HALO and GeneralAire to provide solutions from two of the best brands in air quality. Here’s an overview of just some of the products we can provide to keep your air clean, healthy, and comfortable.
- Air Filters – A quality air filter can help to remove the majority of allergens in your air, but only down to a certain size. The smallest contaminants may still get through, calling for a stronger solution.
- UV Light Systems – UV lights can be installed within an HVAC system to kill and sterilize bacteria and viruses in the air.
- Electronic Air Purifiers – Electronic air purifiers use charged ions to attract contaminants and move them out of the airstream.
- Whole–House Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers – Add moisture to dry winter air or remove moisture from warm, humid air.
- REME HALO Products – REME HALO’s in–duct air purifiers reduce odors and pollutants by recreating nature’s way of cleaning the air.
- GeneralAire Products – GeneralAire’s filters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air purifiers, and other indoor air quality products are at the top of their class.
Do You Need Indoor Air Quality Services?
We’d wager to say that nearly any home in our service area can benefit from adding an indoor air quality unit to their home’s HVAC system. UV lights can keep your family members from getting sick, and dehumidifiers help to make your summers bearable. Every homeowner should make an effort to keep the air clean by cleaning the house regularly and changing air filters. But these types of households are especially vulnerable to indoor air quality issues:
- Someone in the home has severe allergies or asthma.
- You’ve had trouble with humidity or mold in the past.
- The air filter gets dirty quickly.
- You have pets.
- Someone in the home has an immune system disorder.
- There are small children or elderly residents in the home.
Get Personalized Service in Grand Rapids, MI
We can make sure you have just what your family needs to stay comfortable and healthy. With air quality solutions from top brands GeneralAire and REME HALO, you can count on performance from long–lasting systems customized for your needs. We also offer indoor air quality product maintenance and repair for any make or model.
Call our friendly team today. We install and service indoor air quality in Grand Rapids, MI, and our customer service goes above and beyond. At GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc, we go the extra mile with a smile!