Is Routine Heating Maintenance Worthwhile?
You depend on your heater to keep your warm and cozy during the winter, which as we know, can be quite cold here in Michigan. But, did you know that your heater also depends on you? Waiting until something goes wrong to schedule HVAC services in Rockford, MI can put a lot of strain on your system and consequently reduce its service life. Your heater requires annual maintenance to boost efficiency and reduce the need for repairs. Don’t let your heater down… be proactive and pick up the phone!
Routine heating maintenance is definitely worth your while, so it is important that these services are scheduled at least once a year, if not more. If you are not yet convinced, keep reading. Below, we have listed some of the benefits of investing in professional maintenance services.
Benefits of Routine Maintenance
- Safety: During a maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will check to see that the system is running safely and doesn’t need any urgent repairs. This is especially important for heaters that run on natural gas, as they can become unsafe if problems are not detected early.
- Increased efficiency: Without regular maintenance, the energy efficiency of your heater will begin to decline, costing you a lot of money on energy bills. Maintenance will keep your heater running at peak efficiency.
- Fewer repairs: Around 85% of repairs can be avoided with regular maintenance. This is because technicians are able to detect and correct minor issues before they become major.
- Extended service life: Regular maintenance will ensure that your system is running smoothly. Through minor adjustments, an HVAC technician can reduce the effects that stress has on your heater, thus increasing its service life.
Consider a Maintenance Program
Joining a service club is a great way to enjoy the advantages of maintenance along with the benefits only offered to VIP customers. Here at GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc, our service program includes benefits such as:
- Two annual service visits per year: As long as you’re a member, you’ll never miss an annual service appointment.
- Priority service: When you become a member, you are guaranteed priority service, so you can expect us to arrive right when you need us most.
- Peace of mind: With maintenance, your HVAC system is less likely to breakdown or need repair.
- Optimal system performance: Keep your system running efficiently and effectively with regular maintenance.
- No overtime service charges: You won’t have to worry if services take longer than expected.
- Low services fees: All services will remain affordable so you can stick to your budget.
- 10% of all repairs: Save money on all repair services!
Plus, when you schedule your maintenance services with us, you can always expect excellent customer service from people who truly care about your home and your HVAC system. We are available 24 hours a day, our technicians are competent and thoroughly trained, and we offer great warranties on many of our products.
To schedule your annual heater maintenance visit, or to learn more about joining our maintenance program, contact GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc today!