Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Taking care of your heating and air conditioning equipment increases the expected service life of your system. Regular maintenance helps your most important home systems to run at peak performance, efficiency, and safety levels, and the easiest way to ensure your systems get the maintenance they need is to join our Service Club.
Get peace of mind from your HVAC system and help to prevent unexpected system failures by scheduling maintenance for your heating and air conditioning equipment once or twice a year. And never forget to schedule a maintenance appointment in Grand Rapids, MI again with a maintenance plan from GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc.
It’s Not a Contract
Our service plan includes a safety and efficiency check two times per year, once for your furnace and once for the AC system. And the best part: it’s not a contract! It’s easy to join and easy to leave. But with a low–cost investment and service that always goes above and beyond, we’re confident you’ll want to be a customer for life.
- No contracts, no commitments. Easy on, easy off!
- 20+ point safety and efficiency check and tune–up two times per year, one for your heater and one for your air conditioner.
- Low monthly payments are typically about $8–$20 per system.
The Benefits of Our Service Club
Joining our Service Club means enjoying the advantages of maintenance along with the benefits we only offer to our VIP customers.
- Two well visits per year. As long as you’re a member, you’ll never miss an annual service appointment.
- Priority service. Only our Service Club members are guaranteed priority service, so you can jump to the front of the line when you need it.
- Peace of mind. Your AC and heating equipment is less likely to break down, and your furnace receives a thorough safety inspection.
- System operates at peak performance and efficiency. Your air conditioning and heating equipment can work at peak efficiency, saving you money each month, and run better when it’s tuned up for the season.
- No overtime service charges. No matter the time of day, you won’t have to worry about overtime charges for your system.
- Low service fee. We make our services as affordable as we can for our Service Club members.
- 10% off all repairs. As long as you’re a member, you will receive 10% off any repair made to your air conditioning and heating equipment.
Plus, with GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc, you can always expect excellent customer service from people who truly care about your home and your HVAC system. We are available 24 hours a day, our technicians are competent and thoroughly trained, and we offer great warranties on many of our products.
Call our NATE–certified team and know that your HVAC system is in good hands. Sign up for our maintenance club if you’re in the Grand Rapids area and know that your heating and air conditioning equipment will be protected for many years to come. Get in touch with GRmetro Heating and Cooling Inc: Prompt, personal, professional service.